- You will work together with our strategic partners to connect with dealers and start up the network,
with a view to revenue growth.
- You will form partnerships with dealers to support the local end customer in optimizing their
- You are responsible for an efficient order flow and optimization of the existing reporting tools.
- Through your drive you ensure more visibility of the market.
- Together with the Homologation Manager you follow up the designs and adjust the machine where necessary.
What is expected?
- You have a higher technical education.
- Working with dealers is certainly not a new thing for you.
- You preferably have an affinity with the agricultural sector.
- You are a commercial talent and a people manager.
- Thanks to your empathic ability, you build relationships of trust, in which customer focus plays an important role.
- You know what’s going on, you anticipate this and you take guiding decisions.
- You are flexible and willing to spend 25% of your time abroad.
- You are multilingual: Dutch, English, French. Knowledge of other languages is a big plus.
What do we offer?
- A scale-up SME, where innovation and service come first.
- A fascinating and varied job within a young team.
- A correct and competitive remuneration package and fringe benefits.